Protecting your privacy is important to us. In order to process your booking and ensure your tour and travel arrangements meet your requirements, we collect personal data.
COLLECTION OF DATA
The main ways we collect data are as follows:
- Directly from you if you visit our office and make a booking via face-to-face contact with our staff.
- Directly from you when you provide information via data collection forms.
- Directly from you when you provide information via the telephone.
- Directly from you via email correspondence or the Internet.
- From other travel agents / tour operators / booking agents who provide us with your information.
TYPES OF DATA
Personal information such as name, address, telephone number(s), date of birth, nationality, email address, passport details, dietary requirements, flight arrival and departure times, etc.
PURPOSE FOR COLLECTION
Like all tour operators we collect information in order to serve our customers and clients. We only use personal data for the purpose it was given to us. We use your information for the following purposes:
- To understand your travel needs and propose products and services.
- To make bookings and reservations.
- To process, confirm and deliver tourism-related services and products.
- To use for accounts and invoices.
The personal information we collect may be disclosed to relevant third parties such as transport providers, hotels, national park agencies and other tourism-related businesses or organizations so that we can process your travel arrangements.
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
We take appropriate procedural and technical measures to safeguard personal data and to prevent loss and unauthorised access. Only employees who need to use personal data to carry out their work and process your booking have access to your data.