2 DAYS 1 NIGHT BAKO NATIONAL PARK
0900hrs - Meet and greet by our representative tour guide then proceed to journey about half an hour to Bako Malay Fishing Village. After registration upon arrival, proceed to boat ride about 20-25 min to the National Park, the first and the oldest and smallest park of Sarawak.
Bako is one of the best places in Sarawak to see wildlife in a natural setting. The various types of animals that are commonly spotted at Bako include the proboscis monkeys, silver leaf monkeys, long-tailed macaques, wild boars, monitor lizards and numerous species of birds. Forest types range from mangrove to kerangas (heath forest), tropical swamp vegetation, cliff vegetation and beach vegetation. The park’s coastline is dotted with small bays, coves and beaches.
After dinner go for a night walk. Stay overnight at the park accommodation.
After breakfast, depart for a final hike on one of the trails spotting rare migratory birds and searching for the rare and exclusive proboscis monkey, a primate only found in Borneo.
Return to Kuching mid-afternoon. Please take note schedule may depend on tide.
THINGS TO BRING & REMINDERS
- Wear comfortable walking shoes & light clothing
- Bring camera for those unforgettable moments / suntan lotion / sun hat / raincoat or poncho
- Transfer as stated itinerary
- Tour guide
- Bako accommodation
- Entrance fee - Bako National Park
- Boat fee
- Meals - 1 breakfast, 2 lunch, 1 dinner
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Price / itinerary are subject to change without prior notice.
- Accommodation subject to change and availability.