3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS 'FULL BOARD' KUCHING
Arrive at Kuching International Airport.
Meet & greet on arrival by our representative & depart for Kuching City Tour with commentary on major attractions built during the White Rajahs era like Astana, General Post Office, Court House, Tua Pek Kong Temple, State Mosque, Cathedral and Museums. Transfer to the hotel of your choice for check in.
0900 hrs - Meet up at hotel lobby and depart for Half Day Sarawak Cultural Village Tour.
For our tour to Sarawak Cultural Village Tour, you are actually visiting the whole of Sarawak in half a day. In this village, there are 7 traditional abodes representing the major tribes of Sarawak. Each abode has native craftsman & womenfolk dressed in their traditional costumes to welcome & interact with guests. There is also a live stage performance by the native folks depicting the local cultures & tradition.
This ‘living museum’ is a true celebration of the rich cultural heritage of Sarawak.
1400 hrs - departs for the Semenggoh Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre. When it is not a fruiting season there will be less fruits in the jungle. The Park Rangers will put food/fruits like banana, sweet potatoes, coconuts and sugarcane on the feeding platform (at 9 am and 3 pm daily) to attract and coerce the primates to come and eat them. Orang Utan may come to the feeding platform and the tourist then can have a close-up experience and take pictures of them.
TBA - Free at own leisure, your memorable tour concludes with a transfer to Kuching International Airport for departure flight home.
THINGS TO BRING & REMINDERS
- Wear comfortable walking shoes & light clothing
- Bring camera for those unforgettable moments / suntan lotion / sun hat / raincoat or poncho
- 2 nights accommodation at selected hotel
- Transfer as stated in the itinerary
- Tour guide
- Flight ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, IDD call and mini bar etc.
- Tipping to guide and driver (recommended RM 10.00 per person).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Price / Itinerary are subject to change without prior notice.
- Tour package starts from RM388.00 per person (based on Grand Supreme Hotel or similar)